Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Top 5: Christmas

Hey Y'all!
Merry (almost) Christmas!! We are only 12 days away! Can you believe it?! Here are my favorite things about Christmas:
 
Christmas Movies:
The Grinch is probably my number 1 favorite Christmas movie, but that's really hard to say since I love so many. They are the best way to put you in the Christmas mood!
 
Hot Chocolate:
YUM!
 
Presents:
I will be honest will y'all, I love gifts. I really do, I won't lie. But I also love giving them. I love picking the best gift for people that I think they will love.
 
Christmas Tree and Decorations:
I set up my tree right after Thanksgiving! One year I actually set it up on Thanksgiving night. This year I did it the weekend after and I love how it makes the whole house feel warm and Christmas-y!
 
Christmas Treats:
One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to bake Christmas goodies for friends, co-workers, and family. I actually will be doing this tonight and bringing a plate to work tomorrow. Mine will be no where near as detailed as the above picture, but aren't those so cute!
 
What do you love about Christmas?
 
xo
bre

No comments:

Post a Comment