Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Bucket List

Happy December Y'all!
Now that I have given you oh so many Thanksgiving posts and we are all getting tired of turkey I figured it was time to move on to Christmas!
 
 
(Updated 12/12) Christmas Bucket List:
 
Decorate the house and put up the tree
 
Make New Holiday Recipes
Holiday Cookies
Warm Pot Roast (Recipe coming soon!)
Bacon and Bourbon Stuffing
Twice Baked Potatoes
Pancetta & Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
 
Make and send out Christmas Cards
 
Ice Skate
 
Go look at Christmas Lights
 
Watch as many Christmas movies and TV episodes as time with allow
 
Drink Hot Chocolate
 
See a Christmas Play
 
Sit at the Bonfire
 
Volunteer
Make cards for children in the hospital
 
UPDATE: I didn't finish everything on my list, but I got most of it down, so I still feel accomplished! :)
 
That is what is on my list for this December, what about you?
 
xo
bre


No comments:

Post a Comment