Ken and I went to the rodeo again, this time not to see a show but to look at animals, crazy/interesting shops, and eat yummy food.
We also took pictures on a bull. This is the second time we have done this and I always love the pictures.
The Houston Rodeo is one of my favorite times of the year and this year was no different. Even though I love it so much, it does make me laugh at the things you only find at events like this. I also play a part in this - notice the large belt buckle I'm rocking?
Some interesting things we have seen the part few years:
- Fried Bacon (way to salty)
- Mason Jar Wine Glasses (well mason jar everything)
- Giant Cinnamon Rolls with Bacon (Weird, but kinda works)
- Fried Oreos (or all desserts - Ice Cream, Nutter Butters, Snickers...etc)
- Cowhide everything (I have to be honest, I like cowhide. I have a cowhide rug and while we were watching the rodeo the week before I actually said "that calf would make a beautiful rug" and then I realized that I am the Cruella Deville of cows. #sorryimnotsorry?)
- Signs that say things like - "If you ain't God or George Strait, Take off Your Boots" or "This House is Protected by God and the Second Amendment"
- And so much more