Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Florida Georgia Line at Houston Rodeo

Hey Ya'll!
Every year Ken and I attend the Houston Rodeo a couple times. We love it. From the cattle roping to the food to the concerts, we love it all. We went last week and saw Jason Aldean and even though I felt like I had the start of a cold, I am so happy we went. He was an amazing performer! But, since I didn't feel well, I didn't take many photos.
 
Last night we went to see Florida Georgia Line. I didn't know all of their music, but they were great.
Here are some pictures I took yesterday. :)


This is the Caff Scramble, where high school students who are in FFA chase Caffs in the hope of catching one in order to win money to raise an animal in their upcoming year. I love this part, but for some reason the caffs were very aggressive last night and stepped on several of the kids who had the get helped out of the arena. I've never seen that before.
 

This is another favorite event of mine called Mutton Bustin'. It is were kids (around ages 4-6) are put on a sheep and hold on for their lives as they ride the sheep for as long as they can. Its a little weird, but adorable.
 



xo
bre


No comments:

Post a Comment