Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Berry Potter and the Container of Secrets

 
Ummm, can we just talk about how awesome this is? And how much I wish it was real?
 
I mean just look at the description:
Berry Potter and the Container of Secrets: Muggles rejoice! Inside this container you'll find a magical blend of butter beer, Bertie Bott's Strawberry Flavour Beans and chocolate frogs. No need to employ the Dark Arts.
 
....YUM!
 
Also, I'm really missing Harry Potter at the moment. Since his birthday just passed, July 31st, I am now nostalgic for the past when I anticipated the newest Harry Potter novel or movie to satisfy my Harry Potter cravings. But those days are gone and I have to settle for rereading or rewatching the books and movies.
 
xo
bre
 
 
PS. If you want to read the original article with this ice cream click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment