Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Week(s) in iPhone Pictures

Hey Ya'll!
I haven't done a 'My Week in Pictures' in a little while so I thought now would be a perfect time. :) As usual, its a lot of food.
 
Enjoy!

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 



1. Drinks with Ken after a very hectic work week for both of us.
2. Lobster and Shrimp my Mom made for dinner. So Good!
3 & 4. A beautiful Chuppah (part of a Jewish wedding ceremony) set up at my job. I loved it!
5. My outfit before date night with Ken. We saw 'We are the Millers' and it was SO funny!
6. Food from our date night - Red Robin, YUM.
7. One of my oldest friends on her wedding day. :)
8. Hummus Sandwich from Which Wich, really good.
9. Ken found this picture and sent it to me. I love 'Despicable Me' and 'Spongebob' (I'm giant kid at heart) so this is just a perfect combination of the two.
 
xo
bre




No comments:

Post a Comment