Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Photos from the week!

Hey Ya'll!
 
Is it just me, or did this week fly by? I seriously feel that this year is going sooo quickly! It seems like January was just last week, and yet we are half way through July! AH! But even though it was fast, my week was good. Here are some photos:
 
 



 


1. Biscuits and gravy I had on Sunday at breakfast with Ken.
2. Birthday gift for my favorite baby, he just turned one and his birthday party is tomorrow!
3. Waiting for my yoga class to start. (I went to the gym three times this week! *claps for Bre*)
4. Selfie before work, totally necessary.
5. Mint and green tea
6. Homemade mojito
7. S'more at work, made with homemade marshmallows!

So there are some pictures from my week, and this post has made me realized how many pictures I take of food....

Also, see my cool edits on some of the photos? Well there are from an app called A Beautiful Mess. That is also the name of a blog by two sisters, Elsie and Emma. They are awesome and so is their blog.
http://www.abeautifulmess.com/

Have a great weekend!

xo
bre

No comments:

Post a Comment