Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Week in Pictures



Happy Saturday!
 
My job requires me to work on Saturdays, and even though that sounds like a bummer, I kinda secretly love it. I work Tuesday-Saturday and my week days are crazy busy. I normally feel like I don't even have time to breathe during the week! I'm busy typing up stuff, running round, and the phone is always ringing - plus there are lots of people in the office doing the same stuff so its always a little crazy. But on Saturdays I am pretty much the only people in my office and the phones barely ring. Its great! I am able to work in peace, listen to music and snack. :) Now don't get me wrong, I would love to be at home in my pjs watching the newest episode of Teen Wolf, but as far as a work day goes, Saturdays are pretty nice for me.
 
Now for some pictures from my week:
 

1. Outfit for work
2. Pictures from the wedding I coordinated last weekend
3. 4th of July
4. Much needed drinks on Friday night
5. Ken and I at dinner
6. Ballerina Bun and Chocolate covered espresso beans & blueberries
 
Have a good weekend - (I'm hoping to see Despicable Me 2!)
 
xo
bre
 
ps.
Anyone else obsessed with this song/video? Because I sure am!







No comments:

Post a Comment