Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fashion Inspiration: Emma Watson

Hey Ya'll!
 
Emma Watson is maybe one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. And it is not just because she played my absolute favorite character, Hermione Granger. I love her for many reasons - She really seems like a sweet and down to earth person, she is pretty, a great actress, and she has great style. In the style department, she is a risk taker but even when she takes those risk, she always remains classy. Here are some of my favorite looks.
 
Her look from the Golden Globes 2014 is great! That color is amazing on her and its pants! I love this. Plus the pop of color of the shoe is pretty too.
 
Yellow/Gold is another color I love on Emma and this dress is adorable.
 
During the premier tour for the last Harry Potter Movie Emma seemed to favor dresses with a fitted bodice with a large A-line skirt. This one is beautiful and feminine.
 
Although a lot of people didn't like this dress since it looks a little undone, I still think the color is great and she looks amazing.
 
This was one of her more risky choices during the premier tour for the final Harry Potter film, but it makes her look fantastic. It is a twist on a little black dress and I love the feathers and the pop of red.

Another risky choice for Emma, but she comes across as classy and sexy instead of over exposed.
 
These are some of my favorite Emma Watson looks. What are yours?
 
xo
bre

No comments:

Post a Comment