Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top 5: Halloween


Hey Ya'll!
 
Halloween is only days away so I thought it was about time I share my favorite things about Halloween.
 
Pumpkin Carving:

Although I have not had the opportunity to carve a pumpkin this year, I still love it. I love putting my hand in the mushy-ness, baking the seeds and carving something I love, like Harry Potter.
 
Treats:
Who doesn't love all of the yummy treats that come out around Halloween. I think everyone can agree its a big bonus for the holiday. (except maybe my waist line)
 

Halloween Movies:

I am not a huge fan of actual scary movies (like The Conjuring or The Exorcist) but I do love pretty much anything Tim Burton (The Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Halloween, Edward Scissor Hands), slashers (Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer), and of course Hocus Pocus!
 
Pumpkins:
I love that pumpkins are everywhere this time of year. I love all the shapes, colors and sizes!
 
Dressing up:
This year I will not be dressing up because my work doesn't allow it and I will be going to a Halloween play after work, there just won't be time. But I still love dressing up and I hope next year I can go full on Walker/Zombie. 


So those are my Halloween Favorites, what are yours?
 
xo
bre

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't celebrate Halloween but still I really appreciate this tradition :) And I truly love to carve the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete