Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vacation: Roatan Island

Hey Ya'll!

The first port we visited on our vacation was Roatan Island which is a small island off the coast of Honduras. It is a very beautiful place that is incredibly green! We went to a small wildlife park were we  held birds and monkeys and spent time on the beach. Our tour also took us on a drive through the island so we were able to see their main town (which was tiny) and learn many facts about their way of life. It was a very fun day. Enjoy. :)

























My next post will be about our day in Belize.

xo
bre 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, your holiday looks like so much fun! I am also going on a cruise in six weeks, I can't wait! I found your blog through Sprinkle of Glitter :)

    Hayleigh x

    www.after-the-vows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun! Where are you going?

      I love sprinkle of glitter, one of my top favorite blogs. :)

      Delete
    2. Its for my honeymoon, we are heading to europe for 18 days and 7 of those is cruising around the med :)

      Delete