Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Life Updates


Hey Ya'll!
 
How is October treating you so far? For me, its been great, but flying by sooo fast! When I left for vacation we were still in September and when I returned it was October, so I feel like I missed the first week and I can't believe it is already the 12th!
 
I haven't blogged it what feels like forever! The past few weeks have just been crazy - getting ready for vacation, going on vacation, and then returning and trying catch up at work! Finally, after a week of being home, I have caught up and now have a chance to blog. Yay!
 
Our trip was a blast and I plan on sharing many more pictures, but here are a couple for now.
 
 We swam with dolphins in Cozumel,
 And spent time snorkeling on the beach in Belize.
It was great to just get away and relax without our phones, Facebook or even blogs. It was also very nice to get one more week of Summer adventures before Fall.
 
Now that we are back and full of Fall spirit, Ken and I are going to the Texas Renaissance Festival tomorrow for Oktoberfest.

And then on Halloween we are going to see a mystery play. 
 
October is turning out to be a great month and I can't wait for the rest of it!
Have a good weekend!
 
xo
bre

No comments:

Post a Comment