Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello February!

 
Hey Ya'll!
 
Happy February! Can you believe we are already a month into 2014! Its crazyness, but exciting. January tends to be calm and a little boring to me. I normally need it after all of the excitement from the holidays, but I am ready for something different now.
 
Things I am looking forward to this month:
-Valentines Day: Ken and I don't go extreme for this holiday, but we like to do little gifts and go out to dinner. :)
-My Mom's Birthday: She and I will be spending a day together during the week of her birthday doing girly stuff (Nails, Lunch, Movies and Shopping), plus Ken and I will do dinner with her the night of her birthday.
-Vacation: Ken and I are going to Colorado to visit his family at the end of this month. I can't wait to get away for a week and play in the snow.
 
Are you excited for February?
 
xo
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment