Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Crock Pot Salsa Verde Ranch Beef Tacos

Hey Ya'll!
 
I forgot to take a picture, so please enjoy this stock photo.:)
 
This meal is one of the easiest and yummiest meals I have made in a long time.
 
Ingredients:
Chuck Roast (I used a 1.6 pound for 3 people and had left overs)
1 Ounce Packet of Ranch Dressing Seasoning
16 Ounce Jar of Salsa Verde
 
1. Turn the crock pot on high and place the roast inside
2. Sprinkle ranch dressing seasoning on top of meat & pour salsa all over
3. Close the crock pot lid
4. About 10-20 minutes later turn the crock pot on low and let the meat cook. I left mine for about 8 hours, but that was just because I was at work all day, the meat will probably be done in about 6 hours. (The meat should be tender and able to pull apart with a fork when finished.)
5. Remove meat from crock pot, shred (discard any fat), and place back inside the crock pot with the liquid.
 
Serve this on tacos or nachos!
 
My family served it on tacos with tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, and pinto beans.
 
If you try it out, let me know what you think!
 
xo
bre
 
**I found this recipe on picky-palate.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment