Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top 5: Thanksgiving Food

Hey Y'all!
 
As I have mentioned in previous posts, I love Thanksgiving. I love spending time with family, watching football, having a day off and most importantly - I love the food. I love to cook it and eat it. Over the last couple years, my mom and I have done all the cooking together. This year my mom and I are doing most of it, but we invited a few more people and they are all bringing a couple dishes which I can't wait to try. 
 Here are my Top 5 favorite food items from Thanksgiving!

Turkey 
The main star of the show. I love cooking the turkey. I know it takes forever, but I still love to do it and this year I will be adding a few new flavors so I can't wait to see how it turns out!
 
Gravy
So I know gravy isn't really a dish, but it is necessary and delicious.
 
Green Bean Casserole
I think this might be my favorite dish. I love the leftovers and I have even eaten it for breakfast the next day. Don't judge, its good!
 
 Deviled Eggs
When I was younger we used to spend a lot of our holidays at my cousins house and her grandmother taught us how to make the deviled eggs. It was the first holiday dish I learned to make so that makes it one of my favorites. Plus they are super yummy!
 
Pumpkin Pie
Last, but certainly not least, PUMPKIN PIE. I loooveee pumpkin pie and wait all year for it! It is the best dessert in the world.

I will share some of my receipes after the big day. :)

What are your favorite dishes?

xo
bre

No comments:

Post a Comment