Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Top 5: Spring

Hey Ya'll!
 
Spring is finally starting to show up which makes me oh so happy!
Here are my Top 5 favorite things about Spring!
 
The Beach
The weather is finally starting to warm up which means it is now time to head down to the beach and spend some time in the sun!
 
 Wedding Season
Since I work in the wedding industry, every season sort of feels like wedding season, but Spring tends to be the most popular and this year I have two wonderful friends that are getting married two weeks apart and I couldn't be happier for either of them! :)
 
 Birthdays
Ken and I's Birthday's are 9 days (and two years) apart, so Spring has lots of birthday celebrations for us.
 
 Sunshine
I love sunshine (who doesn't?!) and I'm so happy when it finally comes out and the gray skies go away!
 
Houston Rodeo
Houston Rodeo takes place for 3 weeks in March and it is quite possibly my most favorite event to go to during the year. Ken and I are attending two shows (Jason Aldean - we saw last week and he was awesome, and Florida Georgia Line next week). Plus we plan on going another day to look at all of the live stock and shopping.
 
Those are my top 5 favorite things about Spring...what are yours?
 
xo
bre

No comments:

Post a Comment